EAPL-S Mission Statement
Created on Sunday, 03 January 2010 04:38
Last Updated on Monday, 04 February 2013 01:07
EAPL-S is a subdivision of the European Association of Psychology and Law, and aims to provide students a cohesive, well-maintained, and excitingly innovative student society.
By building bridges between students and professionals in psychology and/or law throughout the world, EAPL-S hopes to support the students of today and the scientific community of tomorrow.
To do this, we:
- Provide opportunities for students to network within psychology and law
- Establish student-oriented incentives at related conferences and events
- Provide funding opportunities to increase student mobility and research internationally
- Encourage collaborations between students
Encourage collaborations between established researchers and students
- Provide resources to attract students to Psychology/Law and to help retain them
If you are a motivated student in any field related to Psychology and Law, join us today!