Upcoming Psychology and Law Conferences in 2016-2017
Most conferences require submissions a few months before the actual conference occurs, so here are some basic dates to keep in mind while completing your research. These international psychology and law conferences are great venues for new and exciting research, including masters theses and doctoral dissertations. Some of these will require you to have your data collected and analyzed at time of submission in order to be eligible to present, so plan ahead!
While this list is by no means exhaustive, below are some of the major conferences in the area to look forward to. NOTE: This post will be updated as new information becomes available.
Conferences with submission deadlines that have passed
- The 2016 ANZAPPL Conference (Australia & New Zealand) will take place November 24th-26th, 2016, in Aukland, New Zealand.
- The 2017 SARMAC Conference (International) will take place January 3rd to 6th, 2017, in Sydney, Australia.
- The 2017 AP-LS Conference (North America) will take place March 16th to 18th, 2017, in Seattle, Washington.
- The 2017 IA-IP Conference (Europe) will take place May 13th to 14th, 2017, in New York City, New York (USA)
- The 2017 IAFMHS Conference (International) will take place June 13th to 15th, 2015, in Split, Croatia.
- The 2017 IALMH Conference (International) will take place July 9th to 14th, 2017, in Prague, Czech Republic.
- The 2017 5th Academic International Conference on Interdisciplinary Legal Studies will take place March 13th to 15th in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- The 2017 EAPL Conference (International) will take place May 28th to 31st, in Mechelen, Belgium.
- The 2017 10th International Congress of Forensic Psychology will take place 25th to 27th of May in Seville, Spain. The conference will be held in Spanish, Portuguese, and English
- The 2017 iIIRG Conference (International) take place July 5th to 7th, 2016, in Monterey, California (USA). Abstracts for this conference are due February, 28th, 2017. Masters class to be offered on June 3rd and 4th.
Conferences with upcoming submission deadlines (Updated as Information becomes available)
- The 2017 DeceptiCon (International) will take place in the August 21st to 23rd, 2017, in Palo Alto, California. Abstracts for this conference will be due April 1st 2017.
Happy conference planning!